100 Day Project 2021

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~ January 13, 2013

 
I took a break for a few weeks from Scavenger Hunt Sunday. Holidays and family were the focus of my attention!  But, I'm back!!

Our prompts were:
outside
backside
little things
a cup of...
reflect

outside
When I went outside today it didn't feel like January. It was in the low 70's and humid. My japonica bush doesn't realize it's still January. It's supposed to bloom in the spring!
 

backside...
of the windmill


 
little things
I love these little things that are growing on dead wood.
 
 
a cup of...nothing
I don't drink coffee or tea and it's entirely too hot for cocoa!! 
No thank you! Nothing in a mug today!


 
 reflect
Trees create an interesting image when they reflect in a pool of muddy water.




Our job is to record, each in his own way,
this world of light and shadow and time
that will never come again exactly as it is today.
~ Edward Abbey ~

11 comments:

  1. I like your empty mug interpretation...that's a pretty piece and you captured it at a unique POV. My fave tho-backside. Super creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pictures! I'm loving that reflect shot! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to have you back in the hunt.
    Great set. Little Things is very interesting and cool looking.
    Loved the Cup of...nothing shot.
    Reflect is beautiful.
    I'm healous of your weather. It's suppose to be in the 40's here next week which is warmer then the 30's of this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! Love the lovely outside shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful set along with a beautiful quote - something to remember, how this moment never comes again. And you captured some wonderful moments. Like you, my mug would be empty as I don't do coffee or tea either. Your bush certainly does look as if spring has sprung with the lovely saturated hot pink to liven up the outdoors. And of course, you know how much I love reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your interpretations!!! For you it's been unseasonably warm...while you've been enjoying temps in the 70's...we were minus one degree F last night!!! (and it probably got lower in the night)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how your finds tell a story of your life. Love the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many wonderful shots. You did a wonderful job.. Your empty mug has me smiling.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set, Love your OUTSIDE shot and your empty cup interpretation puts a smile on my face. I too love hot cocoa. The Weather forecast for the Netherlands; Yeah... not Santa but finally Snow is coming to town!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your windmill and reflect photo. Those are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!