100 Day Project 2021

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Week In Review

I'm a couple of days late with my Week In Review. It's been very busy around here. I've been having some special times with my grandsons!


My Favorite Photo Of The Week

Bloom on a Hyacinth Bean Vine



The Simple Things

These little guys made me smile...all stacked up in an abandoned flower pot!!




Picture Inspiration Week 32 - Wall

On a local walking trail there is a Mile Of Health.  Along this mile, health institutes and organizations were responsible for creating a section depicting healthy living. This section promotes Arkansas Children's Hospital.
 
Big Picture Classes



Mosaic Muse - macro
I linked the first one to Mosaic Muse,
but I wanted to share both of them with you!!

I really don't think I need to say that I LOVE MACRO SHOTS OF NATURE!!!  I am amazed every time I take a macro shot and upload it onto the computer!  I always see amazing details. I promise this is a real leaf, although it does look like leather. I found them on my morning walk, snipped off a few and brought them home!!  I'm so glad I saw them.

Mosaic Muse



Mortal Muses - Home

Quilts mean home to me.

MORTAL MUSES


4 comments:

  1. I too love macro shots of nature. Love the leathery leaf! It really does look like a mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy, really shooting outside the box - it's nice. Love, love, love the mushrooms in the blue pot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your love of nature macros is certainly well-represented by these wonderful images! The mushrooms in the pot - like a tiny family snuggled together. And the leaf that looks like leather - amazing, really what you see up close!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!