100 Day Project 2021

Thursday, October 20, 2011

So Sorry!!

I want to send an apology out to you guys!!
I promised I'm not ignoring your comments or your blogs!!  This month has been a hard one both emotional and physically.  And now, I seemed to be rather busy with lots of activities and grandchildren.  Which, by the way, is a very good thing, the grandchildren part that is!!  I would rather be with them every moment I can!!  I will do my best to slow down next week where I can get back and visit with you!!
I think of you and so love reading your blogs and your comments!!

Have a fantastic weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun with your grandchildren - far more important than anything else.:) Have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just proof positive you have a full life, good for you, grab it while you can. Love the "fading photograph."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, Cathy, we'll still be here when you get back. :-)
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of yourself first and the rest will fall into place. There is nothing to make us feel better than our grandchildren. I love the pumpkin picture above. It is important to take pictures of things we love. I too love to photograph nature.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!