100 Day Project 2021

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Latest Scrapbook Pages

I took an online journaling workshop with Elle's Studio and she really inspired me to not be so afraid of journaling.  She and many other wonderful, talented women gave lots of hints and tips.   She suggested we create a blog as a way to practice our writing skills and hopefully improve them.  And, surprising to me I really enjoy writing here.  Anyway, I have worked very hard this week to complete the pages in my Grandson's albums.  That's four albums.  I was really procrastinating on the journaling part.  Well, as of Friday, I have finished each and every page in the album.  No more "I need to go back and finish that layout."  It is done!!  This was the latest layout I finished.  It was started at a retreat and finished Friday.  I've promised myself that I will do better.  Maybe I'll even try journaling before I create the layout.  Then the hardest part would be done.  We'll see, but I will do better!

 This layout is of our oldest Grandson, Jake. He is practicing for baseball tryouts with his Gramps.





the team he played for


HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!!