100 Day Project 2021

Friday, October 29, 2010

The Beauty Of Fall

It's a chilly 32 degrees this morning.  A beautiful sunrise and frost on the pumpkin!
 My kind of weather.  I'm a cool weather person!
 It's time to show a few fall pictures.

beautiful leaves and gorgeous blue sky

Black-Eyed Susan
my favorite fall flower

yellow mums

mums and pumpkins

fall decorations
the picture is blurry I took it out of the car window

this breakfast just looked like fall
English muffin, almond butter, and Mayhaw jelly

Not fall colors. But a sure sign of cooler weather.
Me wearing slippers around the house instead of my usual bare feet.

Enjoy fall!
Don't take it for granted.
It will soon be gone!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really cute idea. I didn't see a picture of any candy corn though! :) Love the slippers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!