100 Day Project 2021

Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Week In Review

My Favorite Photo


This beautiful sunset I captured on the eve of Thanksgiving reminds me of God's glory and majesty!

The sunset changed in an instant.
A few seconds later the sky had lost it's pink color.

Life is like that, fleeting and changing quickly.
A good reminder for me to enjoy each and every moment of the day!!

As I think about moments of the day, I remember as a child singing the following song in Sunday School.

Only to be what He wants me to be,
every moment of every day;
yielded completely to Jesus alone,
every step of this pilgrim way:
just to be clay in the Potter's hands,
ready to do what His Word commands;
only to be what He wants me to be,
every moment of every day.
Norman J. Clayton

2 comments:

  1. I'm a firm believer that there is beauty all around us in every season, in every day. You do such a great job of capturing that! Love this photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!