100 Day Project 2021

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Best Looking Trick-or-Treaters!!

Halloween has once again come and gone. I remember the excitement when I was young.  A day where we could get all the candy we wanted and Mom didn't say "no!" Of course, letting us eat all that candy was a different story!! 


We only had one adorable little boy stop by our house...our youngest grandson!!  The other three live too far away for a quick trip to Gramma's.  Aaron actually came on Sunday night. He had plans to go Trick-or-Treating with a group of little friends on Monday.



For some reason, he didn't want to dress up this year. His Mom showed him costumes, but he didn't want anything to do with them.  After much convincing that you have to dress up to get the candy, he finally agreed to be a farmer.  He was such a cutie with his watering can and his new John Deere boots!!


I kept him for a while on Halloween day. He very quickly told me he wasn't dressed up, he just had a Jack-O-Lantern on his shirt!


I have a conversation I want to put in here.
Aaron: "I love to come to Gramma's house."  (sign, Gramma's heart is melting!!)
Gramma:  "I love for you to come play with me. And, today your Mommy will be back soon and you don't have to take a nap here."
Aaron: "OK, I won't have to fuss about that." 
He cracks me up!! He never really fusses about that!!


These are my other three grandsons. I just love modern technology where we can get pictures almost immediately!!  They're Trick-or-Treating their Mom.  Who could resist those great smiles!!!


Jake the Ninja!  This is a great looking costume. I really wasn't sure what a Ninja looked like. Jake looks quite dashing as a Ninja!!


  
Drew and Josh the Razorbacks. The mascot of the University of Arkansas is a Razorback. These boys love the Razorbacks and have even been able to go to one of their football games.  They are the cutest Razorbacks I've ever seen!!


I miss these guys!!
But, they'll be here very shortly for Thanksgiving!!
Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by!!