100 Day Project 2021

Friday, November 18, 2011

Beautiful Sparkly Morning & 30 Days Of Thanks

What a difference a day makes!! 
Yesterday, sun and in the 50's.
Today, 26 degrees this morning and a heavy frost!! 

 Yesterday, sad about the end of fall.
Today, excited to feel the cold and see the frost!
I guess I'm kind of wishy-washy!!

The sun made the frost so glittery!

 The frost was beautiful on the fall leaves!

 It was equally beautiful on green weeds!!
Looks a little lacy to me!
It was a beautiful, sparkly morning!!


Thiry Days Of Thanks

 This has been a good week.
My thankfulness includes:

   brilliant blue November skies
freedom   
fall leaves
               home
gorgeous sunset         
family                

            good books and their authors


"There is always, always, always
something to be THANKFUL for."
~ author unknown

6 comments:

  1. Wow Cathy! Amazingly sparkly images! Your macros are simply fabulous - I can actually see the ice crystals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous photos, you captured the frost and ice so well. I love them all!! I feel the same way about saying good bye to fall but kinda excited waiting for the first real snow to come. Even the chill in the air is getting me excited for winter.

    Great leaves of thanks again, love this idea still and need to remember it. My list included gorgeous sunsets too. They've been happening with a gray gloomy cloudy sky and then a pop of gorgeous pink coming thru.

    Thanks for sharing again this week. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful way of looking at the world. Both in you thoughts and through your lens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I totally love your frost photos, especially that red leaf. Thank you for bringing your sparkly morning to my desktop!

    The leaf doilies that you are using for your Thirty Days of Thanks project are so cute. You'll have to let us know where you found them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, both your pictures and your words are beautiful. The frost on the leaves is lovely. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots of the frost. The crystals on the red leaf really sparkle. I love your idea for the thankfulness project. The orange leaf doilies are such a nice keepsake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!