100 Day Project 2021

Friday, November 11, 2011

Thirty Days Of Thanks

Thiry Days Of Thanks
Through the month of November I'm joining Deborah at Learning As I Go in Thirty Days of Thanks. November is know for the one day we've set aside to celebrate a day of thanksgiving. This November though, I'm taking a few moments every day to be grateful...grateful for the big things and also for the small things in my life. On Fridays we're sharing our daily of gratitudes. I've decided to create simple  8 X 8  pages that will be joined into a book at the end of November.

Day 1 - I am grateful for each moment of my life; moments to be filled with contentment, joy, and rejoicing.
Day 2 - My heart is filled with gratitude that I have a God who loves and saves.

Day 3 - So thankful today for the gentle breeze that calms and refreshes.
Day 4 - I'm giving thanks for a wonderful day spent with Jerry.

Day 5 - I'm so grateful I have found photography. I love the beauty and details of nature.
Day 6 - Thankful this Sunday for hymns to praise and worship.

Day 7 - A simple thing today to be grateful for...a good shopping cart and a fast checkout.
Day 8 - Living in a quiet neighborhood where I can hear the sounds of nature makes me grateful.
Day  9 - Today I'm grateful for my online blogging and photography friends.

It's not too late to join us in being grateful everyday. Take a moment each day and think of one thing big or small that you are thankful for.


"Always giving thanks to God the Father
for everything,
in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." 
Ephesians 5:20

2 comments:

  1. Hello again,

    I love your little journal and each thankful thought you had. Those leaves are gorgeous and perfect for this month's journal. Did you find them that way or make them?? So glad your sharing with us again. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using Friday as a day to share what I am grateful for on my blog but this month (inspired by Deborah) I am also keeping an art journal each day to remember all of the things that have touched me and that I am grateful to have experienced. I love your journal! Fast checkout lines are something to be thankful for when you are in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!