100 Day Project 2021

Monday, August 26, 2019

Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt #3

I'm trying not to be too overly excited, but summer is slowly coming to an end. I thought I'd better post some more finds for the Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt, before summer is officially over.



* visit a garden or greenhouse - find something yellow *

The center of this pretty Crepe Myrtle blossom is filled with yellow pollen. Sneeze, sneeze!




* go on a nature hike - find five different leaves *

So many greens, so many shapes.



* visit a flea market - find something rusty *

Jars and jar lids remind me of my childhood when mom canned fresh fruits and vegetables from her garden. It was a hot job; one that I never had any desire to try!



* capture a "ball" game - think outside the box *

We live near a country golf course, so you never know when you'll find a golf ball laying around. This one is out of the game and stuck in the mud!



* play in the rain - find some puddle reflections *

The only puddles around my house after a rain are mud puddles in the gravel driveway. I saw this reflection of trees, clouds, and electric lines and thought it made a nice abstract photo.



* take the stairs - find wooden stairs *

These are some of my favorite stairs. They lead to a beautiful view of the Arkansas River.


I should finish the scavenger hunt this week, hopefully I can get them all posted!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos bringing back memories even beyond summer! I love the canning jars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos Cathy. I especially like the reflection one. I would have been hard pressed to find that subject this summer - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked some great shots for your challenge. I used to can- salsa was my favorite, but I don't anymore. You're right about it being a hot job. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed these photos. You have a great artistic touch that makes each picture special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’re doing great with the scavenger hunt! I love the little yellow centers of the pink flowers, and the puddle reflections have beautiful muted colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!