100 Day Project 2021

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ornaments - Day 19

What would Christmas be without soldiers and nutcrackers?

 I know I love bears, but until I started taking pictures of my ornaments I never realized how many bears are on my tree. This stately soldier is cross stitched on perforated paper.

This glass ornament is from the Old World Collection. Nutcrackers make me think of the ballet. I remember every year in elementary school we went on a school field trip to see the Nutcracker Ballet. I remember the beautiful music the best and of course, the Sugar Plum Fairy. My husband remembers going every year too, but I don't think he was too impressed with the ballet. He just like getting out of school.

Of course Winnie The Pooh has to be on the tree.



I can't believe we're getting so close to Christmas. My daughter and her family are coming home this Friday. So, we'll be celebrating an early Christmas on Saturday. Can't wait to get them all here and play with my grandsons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!!