100 Day Project 2021

Monday, December 13, 2010

Ornaments Day - 17

My husband is not really into Christmas trees and ornaments. When I get ready to decorate the tree, he immediately thinks of something he needs to do. I caught on to that trick a long time ago. So, I just smile and let him go. But, he does have a few ornaments of his own.

This red 1940 truck was given to him by our daughters family. It is a replica of his own red Ford pickup, which he has beautifully restored.

These Sears pliers and tape measure were given to him by our son and daughter-in-law. He's a pretty good handyman and can fix about anything.

These ornaments are from my daughter and her husband. My daughter knows how much I love Christmas, so they sometimes bring me ornaments from places where they've vacationed. These were hard to photograph. It's a red pepper string and a cactus from Mexico.

This one is also from Mexico. Jute and a cross cut pine cones.

A trolley car from San Fransico.

My son and daughter-in-law gave me this paper ball ornament. They must have know how much I love old Santas.

 
My daughter-in-law made this cute snowman.

They also gave me a set of Boyd's boxes. They're different shapes and different pictures. I love anything Boyd's!

I hope you enjoyed seeing our gifts, as much as I enjoy looking at them each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!!