100 Day Project 2021

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Break time


Just a little note this morning to let you know that I'm taking my annual August break from blogging. This year I'm extending that to all things internet, although I'm sure curiosity will have me checking in occasionally. I hope you enjoy your month of August, I'll see you on the other side!


Summer is the annual permission slip to be lazy. To do nothing and
have it count for something. To lie in the grass and count the stars.
To sit on a branch and study the clouds.
~ Regina Brett


4 comments:

  1. Have a great month off! We all need it now and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your month off Cathy. As for the quote at the end of this post, it would be nice to be able to do nothing - she obviously never had a garden - lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break! Summer is a great time to just enjoy what comes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time away from social media, Cathy! I know how good that feels! My activity will also be reduced during the month of August! I love your beautiful skies and the lovely and fitting quotation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!