100 Day Project 2021

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~ December 16

I'm enjoying the Christmas season this year! It's a little more relaxing than normal!  It could be that I've made an effort to slow down and notice the special things of this busy season!

This week's Scavenger Hunt Sunday prompts
sparkly
door
decorate
stripes
a few of my favorite things


sparkly

 
door
this is what hangs on my front door


decorate
I love to decorate with vintage items.
 

stripes
Stripes are even pretty in black in white.


a few of my favorite things
I love children's books, especially Christmas books!

That's it for another week!
I hope your week is filled with wonderful memories!

6 comments:

  1. Love the sparkly decorations - gorgeous set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your set captures all the beauty of the holiday season. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful ornament collection. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmassy photos, Cathy and pretty coloured bokeh from your lights! I love the children's Christmas books too and loved them as a child! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a good Gramma to have plenty of children's books around. I remember my grandmother (a librarian) kept plenty of books for us in the 3rd drawer down in the kitchen. My fave is the sparkly shot.
    I too am taking Christmas more slowly. I've decided to exchange no gifts and only purchase a little something for my niece and nephew (4 and 6). I want to see if that brings more sanity to the season. It has become something I don't like at all. Maybe this will help.
    Hope you find joy in simplicity and greater meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love vintage ornaments. I have my own personal tree with my collection. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!