100 Day Project 2021

Sunday, January 9, 2011

First Snow - Picture Winter

Finally, we have snow!! It started about an hour ago and the ground is already white. It's coming down heavily.  Snow falling gives me such a sense of peace.  I ran outside and got a few shots right after it began.
It sure is cold outside! I didn't stay out but a few minutes. My hands were freezing. I'm going to get me a pair of fingerless gloves to use while taking pictures.  Or maybe just cut the end off an older pair I  have!
  I love the quiet the snow seems to bring with it.
This much snow had fallen in about 15 minutes! Looks like the weathermen got it right this time! I'll post more pictures tomorrow. We have at least an inch right now, probably more.

I really love snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!!