100 Day Project 2021

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall Is Arriving!

I wish I were a photographer with a fancy camera. But, I'm not and my camera is a point and click Fine Pix31 by Fuji. I'm happy with it. It's a great camera, it shoots really good pictures. But, for a morning like this, I wish I were a photographer not a picture-taker. First, you have to realize I don't particularly like the hot weather of summer. Well, that's putting it mildly...I don't like summer!!  This morning when I woke it was 53 degrees!
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Fall is arriving!
The long, hot, humid, record-breaking, stifling summer is finally ending. I should break out my thesaurus and see if there's any other words I can use to describe this summer. You get the picture, I did't like it!  All summer my mantra was "This is the day that the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it". I kept reminding myself, everyday we should rejoice not just the cool, beautiful fall, winter, and spring days that I enjoy.  It says "this day", that means everyday. I tried to rejoice, I really did. Anyway, I went outside to enjoy the cool morning and just had to take these pictures of the sunrise.






I wish you could feel the cool air and hear the quiet. I hear only birds singing, the music of my wind chimes, and the occassional bark of a dog. So peaceful, so refreshing. These pictures don't do it justice, you'll just have to take my word for it...
IT IS A BEAUTIFUL MORNING!! I'M REJOICING!!

Rejoice in your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!!