100 Day Project 2021

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Look What I Found

In yesterday's post about aprons, I mentioned my Grandmother always wore an apron. I ran across some old photos today and I'm so excited,  look what I found, this picture taken in 1954.
And this is my Grandmother wearing an apron!! 
She's holding me, and my sister is standing beside her. I'm guessing this is Sunday afternoon since we are all dressed up and we sometimes went to Nanny's house for Sunday dinner.

 Anyway, just wanted to share what I found.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great picture! I showed this to Drew and he laughed at me when I told him that Gramma was the baby. "No, it's not (heeheehee)!" I remember the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the house were still there. I would love to walk through it one more time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!