100 Day Project 2021

Friday, July 1, 2011

Ducks and Geese On The Lake

If you read the previous post, you'll know that my sister and I took our cameras out for a photo shoot this weekend.  After we left the Old Mill we went to an adjoining park.  There's a beautiful lake and lots of ducks and geese.  I was able to use my new zoom lens.  I didn't use a tripod, but balanced my arm on my knee.  Not a very good idea!  I was sore the next day from constantly getting on one knee. 
You could tell these Canadian Geese were used to people. As we walked along the edge of the lake they followed us. We had to walk fast in order to get ahead of them and take a picture.

 Yeah, it looks like it's molting time!!!

Everyone duck!! She has a camera!!

 This reminded me of gossip time with the girls!

I like the way you can see his head under the water.

Just takin' a rest!

 Trying to stay cool!

There's always one that won't behave for a photograph!!

I need a lot more practice with my zoom lens and next time I'll take the tripod!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the ducking ducks picture! I can tell you are loving your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ducking ducks picture! I can tell you are loving your new camera!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!