One of my favorite sites to visit is Bee In My Bonnet which belongs to Lori Holt. You'll notice a new button on the right side of my blog. Isn't it cute with the vintage pattern!
She is having a giveaway on her site to celebrate her new blog look. She's giving away three of her quilting patterns.
This is one I would pick if I won. I love paper dolls. I remember spending many hours playing with my paper dolls as a child.
Paper Dolls Quilt pattern by Lori Holt
Not only does she have a great site but she has a site that looks great. This time it's so cheerful with red gingham. Who doesn't love gingham! I know that I do!
Here's a few things about her and her site
1. She is a designer of fabric and quilting patterns
2. She has cool tutorials, family ideas, and even recipes
3. There's always inspiring and beautiful projects...she has cute seasonal projects
4. She's a quilter...I love to look at her quilts!
5. She has a playlist on her blog...we like the same music!
6. She likes all things vintage...does that sound like me!
7. She likes the 1930's fabric lines...my very favorite fabrics!
8. She even has book suggestions...I'm reading one of her suggestions right now.
It's just a fun site to visit! If any one these things appeal to you, stop by and give her a visit! And don't forget to register for her giveaway!