100 Day Project 2021

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Welcome April - Welcome Spring

So much has been going on lately that I can't get it all posted!!!  I can't believe it's already time to welcome a new month. I've changed a few things, but I've not decorated for Easter yet. Hopefully I can do that next week. I started by changing the calendar! Easter pictures from last year greeted me!

My little pillow says "lamb."  On it there are tiny heart-shaped buttons, flower buttons and small balls of yarn buttons. As I went to pick up my kit I wondered what four letter word would work for Easter. It was fun to look forward to the next kit and try to guess the word that would be on the pillow.

It was raining yesterday morning. Well, really it was storming this morning, so I had to wait for the rain to stop to go out and change my garden flag.  The wind was gusting so hard that it was hard to get the picture. The hummingbirds look they might just fly away!

But, finally I was able to snap a quick one in between gusts.

This is my Easter quilt that hangs on the front door. The names of the blocks tell the story of Christ. It was fun picking out the blocks and choosing the spring fabrics.

Bethlehem Ross

 Carpenter's Wheel

 Road to Jerusalem
Crown of Thorns

Golgotha

Hosanna
He is risen!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you posted the names to your Easter quilt hanging! I can never remember them. I think that's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!