100 Day Project 2021

Monday, August 29, 2011

A Week In Review

My Favorite Photo Of The Week
My Favorite Photo Of The week will not always be the best I took that week. Sometimes, like this one, it will be a photo of a moment that I enjoyed. This picture was taken at the Historic Arkansas Museum, which features five pre-Civil War houses that are restored to their antebellum appearances.  Dressed in period clothing she sat in 100+ degree weather gently playing her lap harp.  I stood for a good while (in the shade) listening to her beautiful melodies.

The Simple Things
peeking through the garden


 Prompt Addicts - Creating Art
 Salt and Pepper
Added Ripple Blocks in Picnik

Sweet Pencils
Boosted color a bit and added Smudge with Picnik

 

Picture Inspiration - In The Bag 
 My favorite bag to take on road trips in our 1940 Ford Pickup.
Big Picture Classes


52 Photos Project - Silhouette

 52 Photos Project

3 comments:

  1. Really nice! I especially love the silhouette and the sunflowers with the shed behind. Beautiful! I found your blog through the 52 Photos Project,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Peeking Through the Garden shot! So beautiful and great composition!

    Jamie @ www.mamamommymom.com
    www.facebook.com/mamamommymom
    www.twitter.com/mamamommymom

    ReplyDelete
  3. this time of evening is my favorite! a gorgeous silhouette & lovely evening sky!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!