100 Day Project 2021

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Photos Of The Week

My Favorite Photo Of The Week
He waits patiently. What's he waiting for? Me!! I'm taking pictures of a covered bridge in one of the nearby parks. The picture is not even focused well, but it's special to me!

The Simple Things
Just an ordinary weed spotted near a lake.
Simple beauty!

Prompt Addicts - Minimalistic Yet Meaningful
I spotted this door knob on an old church. I wonder how many hands have turn this knob and entered this church to worship.

Picture Inspiration  - Back To Basics
Serenity through simplicity
Simple ~ Serene ~ Calm
Big Picture Classes

52 Photos Project - Black and white
Sundial taken at a Layman Library in North Little Rock, Arkansas
52 Photos Project

It's been an amazing week!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely collection of photos, Cathy! The one of the dragonfly is very special, but I think I agree with you -- the first one is so sweet! My husband also patiently waits for me while I'm snapping away. I will have to get a photo of him someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sundial photo is stunning! Very professional! I think you should frame the photo of daddy! I'm glad he is patient on your photography missions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!