100 Day Project 2021

Friday, March 4, 2011

Welcome March

It's already March 4th, so I'm a few days late with my monthly welcome page. There have been other fun things to post about. But, today's the day, WELCOME MARCH!! We're getting closer and closer to spring. Turning the calendar reminds me that we have a couple of birthdays in our family, my Dad's and the twins, Drew and Josh.  I'm only going to list a few of the many celebrations this month: American Red Cross Month, National Crafts Month, National Frozen Foods Month, and National Noodle Month (that's a funny thing to celebrate!) Oh, and just so you know, today is National Pound Cake Day, so whip out those pans and make a pound a cake!!

garden flag ~ a kite to catch the March winds

door hanging ~ I did pinwheels since March is know for it's winds. The centers are tacked with old buttons.

four-letter word ~ LUCK
A really bad picture, but it's the best I could get today!

 shamrock pillow that hangs on my cabinet door

I don't have a lot of St. Patrick's Day decorations. Just a funny little leprechaun I made when my children were little.

And, this little display. A Boyd's bear with his pot of gold. A handkerchief that my uncle sent me when he was in service, a little tin and this sweet green bird of happiness.

This will be a fun month. Weather is warmer, but not too warm, and we're going to be partying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!!