100 Day Project 2021

Friday, October 29, 2010

Snapshots of Life

There's a really neat blog you ought to visit  Eighteen 25.  A blog with such cute crafty ideas, decorating ideas and photography tips. Just a fun place to visit. There's a fun photo challenge going on now that's called Snapshots of Life.   Every Wednesday they'll announce a specific time on Thursday that you stop and  take a photo of what you're doing at that moment.  Then post the photo on Friday and a link on their blog.  What a cute idea!  Sounds like a lot of fun...a fun way to take a little peek into other's lives and to see their blogs.

The first assignment was for 5:00 p.m. on Thursday...
I was cross stitching something for Christmas. Every year I stitch ornaments for my four grandsons and for my two children's Christmas trees. Sorry can't disclose what I'm stitching...it's a Christmas secret!
 I haven't stitched in almost a year. Probably last Christmas in fact. But, it's something I really enjoy doing while my husband watches TV at night. So I dug everything out, found the pattern I wanted to use, fabric and floss and I'm stitching away!!

2 comments:

  1. what a fun picture! and i love that you make ornaments for your family... what a wonderful keepsake for them! can't wait till you can disclose what they are!
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, I can't quite make out what the design will be! Can't wait to see them!!! You should do a post closer to Christmas with all of your ornaments that you have made!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!