- I almost burned our dinner last night; pulled it out of the oven just in time!
- Mr. H worked late and I forgot to eat the almost burned dinner until 8 pm!
- Forgot to load the dishwasher!
- Went to bed late!
- Work up very early!
- Wanted to be at the grocery store by 8 am...left home at 9:30!
- Hurried through the grocery store...only bought the necessities! Lowest amount of money I've spent at Walmart in a long time!
- Hurry home!
- Stuff the groceries in their appropriate places!
- What is causing this strange behavior??
It's not the kind of book I normally read, but my daughter and daughter-in-law kept talking about it. I borrowed my daughter's copy and thought I'll give it a try, I can always quit if I don't like it! I'll give any book 50 pages before I put it down and say that one's not for me! Suzanne Collins had me hooked on the first page! She wrote this book for young adults; thankfully no bad language so far, and very fast paced! She certainly knows how to captivate an audience!
Sorry, I have to go now!! I'll be through in a few hours and then life can get back to normal. Maybe not, I also borrowed the second book!! I'd better go ahead and reserve the third book from the library! If I'm missing in action for a while...you'll know why!!