100 Day Project 2021

Friday, September 7, 2012

Unusual Behavior

  • I almost burned our dinner last night; pulled it out of the oven just in time!
  • Mr. H worked late and I forgot to eat the almost burned dinner until 8 pm!
  • Forgot to load the dishwasher!
  • Went to bed late!
  • Work up very early!
  • Wanted to be at the grocery store by 8 am...left home at 9:30!
  • Hurried through the grocery store...only bought the necessities! Lowest amount of money I've spent at Walmart in a long time!
  • Hurry home!
  • Stuff the groceries in their appropriate places!
  • What is causing this strange behavior??

I'm reading......
 
It's not the kind of book I normally read, but my daughter and daughter-in-law kept talking about it. I borrowed my daughter's copy and thought I'll give it a try, I can always quit if I don't like it!  I'll give any book 50 pages before I put it down and say that one's not for me!  Suzanne Collins had me hooked on the first page! She wrote this book for young adults; thankfully no bad language so far, and very fast paced!  She certainly knows how to captivate an audience!
 
Sorry, I have to go now!!  I'll be through in a few hours and then life can get back to normal.  Maybe not, I also borrowed the second book!!  I'd better go ahead and reserve the third book from the library!  If I'm missing in action for a while...you'll know why!!

11 comments:

  1. I know what you mean by getting into a good book, the same happened to me on holiday! Enjoy it while it lasts and then come back to 'normal'! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to smile at your list of unusual behaviors :) A great book will do that to you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I'm so glad you like it. I think the boys were neglected when I was reading it. No clean clothes, take-out dinners, and early bedtimes! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same experience with this book, Cathy! I didn't want to read it based on what I heard about it, but then my book group selected it and, once I started, I couldn't put it down! A gripping story with lots of messages. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha. so funny! my daughter DEVOURED the series in the course of a week. I haven't read them myself but I hear they're awesome. you'll have to let us know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol...I did the same thing with the Hunger Games. I couldn't put them down, so I read all three in 3 days! Enjoy the obsession...it's always nice to be enthralled with a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband read these and they are sitting in our back porch, kind of speaking to me like I need to read them. Now I think I have the bug...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read the books and had trouble with the first book but everyone said keep reading so I did. Got to see the movie also. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too funny, my hubby is reading his right now also. He can't put them down and has all the copies from the library. My kids saw this at the movies and liked it and now he can't wait to watch the movie too.

    LOVED the way you wrote this, how fun for you to be hooked on it. Hope you aren't missing for too long.
    When you come back check out my blog for a fun walk thru my garden post I know you will enjoy.
    Thanks for the chuckle this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. p.s. the unusual behavior you are having is what my day is like when I paint non stop, nothing gets done or it's done really fast. ENJOY THE ZONE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!