100 Day Project 2021

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - September 9, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday
 
Have I ever mentioned that I enjoy Scavenger Hunt Sunday with Ashley Sisk?  At least a time or two, I'm sure!  Of course, I enjoy taking photos for the prompts, but I also  enjoy seeing other perspectives on the prompts. It has made me think a little harder.
 
On to the prompts this week!
monochromatic
starts with the letter...
upside down
hair
soft
 
monochromatic
having or consisting of one color or hue



starts with the letter...
"M" for mushroom


upside down


Hair
I call the fuzzies on stems, hair.

 
soft
A prickly gumball on a bed of soft moss.
 
I hope you have enjoyed these photos of nature
as much as I enjoyed taking them!!
 
In all things of nature there is something marvelous.
                                                                                 ~Aristotle

8 comments:

  1. Love your set this week!

    The texture in your monochromatic is cool, and I love the look of the other two mushrooms. The hair shot is pretty cool as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gumball is scary! Good shots of the mushrooms - and flower macro is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful macro images, Cathy! That last one looks like it could take over the whole city....Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have brought your trademark macro style to bear in this wonderful set. Love the three unique and different views of mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first mushroom shot with the frilly underskirt! That last shot looks a little scary - like it's going to change into a live prehistoric bird or something! Can you see its vacant eyes looking at us sideways?! Perhaps I'm just being imaginative?!!
    You seem to be doing really well with your macro shots, Cathy! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful set. I like the earthy, woodsy theme you did with this weeks prompts. I think my favorites were: Hair and Soft.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous macros there, beautifully composed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!