100 Day Project 2021

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~ September 23, 2012

 
The air is cooler in the mornings and evenings now. It's still hot in the mid-day, but at least I'm feeling like its possible to be outside without sweating buckets!!  We've officially entered the glorious season of fall. The prompts this week for Scavenger Hunt Sunday sent me outside searching for fall colors. Our trees have barely begun to turn, but I did find a few things to let me know that fall is truly on it's way.
 
Our prompts this week were:
cracked
fallen
ordinary color
bokeh
fence
 

cracked acorn



fallen leaf



ordinary color



green bokeh
Bokeh is the blurring of the background.



caught in the fence
 
Get out!
Look around!
See the beginnings of fall!
 
 
"Delicious autumn!
My very soul is wedded to it,
and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth
seeking the successive autumns."
~ George Eliot

10 comments:

  1. Some lovely shots! I adore that shiny acorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of your shots . . . the one main thing that the eye is drawn to. Each piece is just so captivating but my faves are the acorn and bokeh. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the leaves in this collection - especially fallen and fence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my...these are wonderful!!! I was at the pond yesterday...took some shots with my iPhone, but am heading back today. The fall colors, the changing scenery is so inspiring! And your shots just added to my motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fence and ordinary color. I have a picture of an acorn too, but I used it for fallen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving all your leaves here. Great job on the hunt this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All great shots. Love the green bokah. I always love the quotes that you add. Makes things more memorialable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job with the promps. Wonderful fall feel in your set.
    My favorite is the Ordinary color shot. I just love the detail in that shot.
    Bokeh is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous fall shots! and that green bokeh is killer! so ready for fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love ordinary color!! what a fabulous nature walk with you! ha ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!