100 Day Project 2021

Monday, May 30, 2011

Scrapbook Pages Completed

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of the pages I finished at the scrapbook retreat. In case you don't know, I am working on individual scrapbooks for my four grandsons. I want them to each have a scrapbook of the good times we had together. Therefore, when we're all together, I scrap each of them a layout of the occasion. So if you think you're seeing repeats, not really, just similar layouts.
Aaron lives close to us, so we we were able to go to church with him on Easter and then later that afternoon they came over for dinner and to hunt eggs.  This paper just happened to match Aaron's shirt so well. Notice the flower in the left corner. My sister saw this and showed us how to make it. The other three grandsons, came the next weekend to celebrate Easter and hunt eggs. I need to buy paper for their layouts.

Aaron was old enough this year to enjoy the egg hunt. He was pretty excited when he discovered that some of the eggs had prizes.


 All four boys went to the Wonder Place, a play area with different stations. We had loads of fun. Above is Jake's layout.

 Josh's layout

Drew's layout

 Aaron's layout

At Christmas time we did so many fun things. Since I wanted to include a lot of pictures, I just wrote a numbered list in the upper right corner of our activities and numbered the pictures that matched that activity. The layout above is Jake's.

Drew's layout

Josh's layout

Aaron's layout

And the last layouts are of the twins' (Drew and Josh) fourth birthday party. They had a Thomas the Tank Engine Party. I was excited when I found this paper for their layouts.

I need to journal on their birthday pages, but I wanted to go ahead and post them with the others.

I would say I accomplished a lot!! I hope I can keep the momentum up and finish some more!

1 comment:

  1. love all of your layouts! I might "scraplift" some of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!