100 Day Project 2021

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Walk and Click Wednesdays ~ March 6, 2013

 
What more pleasant sensation
than sunshine on skin,
Spirit and flesh drinking in the light

of God and energy itself.
                       ~Terri Giillemets
 

 
We've had the kind of weather I've been dreaming about...SUNSHINE!!
Finally a day with sunshine!
 
 
I'm keeping this short today;
just a few images.
It's been a really busy week!
 
 
I'll have to admit, I have no idea how I caught this beautiful rainbow of light. It just happened. I was shooting almost toward the sun and this is what the camera caught. Couldn't do it again if I tried!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you have a beautiful rest of the week!
 
laf Custom Designs
 

14 comments:

  1. There was sunshine here today too! Oh happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you that you finally have sunshine, Cathy! I LOVE the sweet little orange and yellow blossoms ... perfect capture. And the sun streaks are wonderful. Isn't is a surprising gift when we capture something we didn't expect! Thanks for joining Walk and Click Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sunshine is just lovely and the little buds are gorgeous as is the gnarled tree. Great captures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your beautiful sunshine with us today. Your rainbow is magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the rainbow of light your camera caught so cleverly! Please send some sunshine this way! I like the little fluffy blossoms on the branches. I wonder what they are?

    ReplyDelete
  6. By accident or not, your rainbow photo is magic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three beautiful photos, but the rainbow is amazing, what a serendipitous moment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hurrah for sunshine and blue skies. The rainbow is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Beautiful captures! The rainbow is very cool. Wishing you a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy sunshine! Rainbows are always a good sign -- nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, lucky you - walking in the sunshine! Doesn't it just make everything better? Love your sunny rainbow - regardless of the "how" :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely, gorgeous blue sky and love the flare (love when that happens!). Enjoy the sunshine and happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!