100 Day Project 2021

Friday, March 8, 2013

The Right Angle

Right angle
An angle which is equal to 90°, one quarter of a full revolution
 
Have you ever realized what an important part right angles play in everyday life?
I was looking for them today to fulfill a prompt for a flickr group.
I started taking photos and just couldn't stop,
so I decided to share them with you!
I began right at the front door.
 
I should have stayed outside.
It was a beautiful day;
sunshine and in the 60's.
Can't beat that.
 
Instead, I put on a few of my favorite CD's
and thought about what I wanted to do.
 
 
 
I couldn't decide whether I wanted to stretch my brain,

read a book,


play the piano,


or dust the miniatures.
 
None of those things appealed to me!
So, I just went right back outside,
soaked in a little sunshine,
and enjoyed the spring daffodils.
 
 
Have a nice weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I love the Blinds! That is my favorite photo here but the piano keys are a close second. I love this whole post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of right angles here, Cathy. I love the last one of the beautiful daffodil placed on a frame as if a picture had suddenly produced a real flower because spring is coming! Have a lovely weekend.

    I had problems with my comment taking the first time, Cathy. It's not the first time I've had problems on other blogs in the same week. I hope it works this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I have never thought about right angles, but there sure are a lot of them. The daffodil on the picture frame is wonderful. The detailing on the edge of the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever and creative response to the angle theme. Of course, I love your blinds shot - with the contrast between the horizontal blinds slats and the vertical knobby cord. And you have evidence of spring - how wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love angles too, especially those diagonal lines. This is a lovely series -- the piano shot is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy cow cathy! you really hit the jackpot. you always inspire me to be observant in my daily life. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!