100 Day Project 2021

Monday, November 29, 2010

Inspiration Everywhere

I'm participating in an online class with Jessica Sprague called Inspiration Everywhere. It’s for us to find and ORGANIZE all the inspiration we’re surrounded with. We’re focusing on five distinct paths to inspiration: 
■Words
■Music
■Art
■Tools
■Play

Our first assignment was to create an Art Journal that we will use each day to record our inspirations. I created mine this morning in my favorite color, with my favorite embellishments, tiny buttons.

 This in itself was a challenge for me. I can scrap lift anything or copy anything and add  my own little touches, but I cringe when I think of me being the creator with nothing to copy or follow.  Therefore, the reason I'm taking this class. I know I'm creative I just need to be more confidant. I'll try to share a little more as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!!