100 Day Project 2021

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Walk and Click Wednesdays ~ February 27, 2013

 
Taking a Walk this week just didn't happen!  The weather was rainy, rainy, rainy and cold, cold, cold!! Sunday was pretty, but we worked in the yard. Monday it was raining again! Yesterday, I had some errands to run, so you'll just have to walk with me and I'll show you where I shopped.
 
First stop, Pinwheel Fabrics, my favorite quilting/fabric store. I  had to pick up fabric for a quilt class that I'm taking and I needed a spool of thread.
 
 
Across the drive from the shop is an old building. If you peek through the window you can see a couple of antique sewing machines.
 
 
Next I'm headed to Baby's R Us. My fifth grandson will be born in April. It was time for me to pick up a few gifts. By the way, Aimee if you're reading this, I didn't take a picture of what I bought! You're just going to have to wait until the shower!
 
 
Then it was on to Hobby Lobby to pick up a photo album for another class I'm taking, Finding Photo Freedom with Big Picture Classes.  This class is designed to help set up a system of organization for my digital images, as well as my prints. It involves a lot of work, but the end results will be worth it!
 
 
One last stop at the library, to pick up two books I had requested.
 
That's about it for this day!

 
 laf Custom Designs

12 comments:

  1. I loved being part of your day :) The spools are a burst of much needed color. Loved peeking through the window too. You sound like a class addict just like me, no wonder we appreciate each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post ~ rainy now in MA too ~ Very creative photography ~ especially like the nature one (1st one) and being part of your day ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see a walk that is part of your day. The top photograph is wonderful - and the old red building intrigues me - I don't think I could have stopped at one photo of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell, that you had a wonderful day. Oh Cathy... the first picture is spectacular, I love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it must be raining all over the country... Very nice set of photos - I really love all the colors in your shot of the spools.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, I enjoyed walking with you. And I have been stuck indoors too, with rainy weather here in Ohio as well. Love that first macro which seems to encapsulate the wetness of everything. And aren't you the busy one - with all your upcoming classes - good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great walk! I love the spools. The library shot is my fave - I'm crazy for shelves of books, and that light is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy, this is a very creative way to get your walk in and bring to the world some lovely photographs. The rain drop is exquisite! You can almost see the tension as it's ready to drop. I used to quilt ... brings back memories and unfinished projects ... a baby quite I never finished for my second son (argh!), and I always loved the rows of variable gradients of fabric and threads. And I have an old Spartan sewing machine in a wood cabinet (still works). Oh, and for the love of journals and books. Nice images. Thanks for joining Walk and Click Wednesdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful walk, I love the photos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cathy fun walk of your day, the drop looks like it is frozen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely clarity and bokeh in that first image.

    www.amatterofhowyouseeit.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!