100 Day Project 2021

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Scavenger Hunt ~ February 10, 2013

 
It's time again for another
 
 
Our prompts this week were:

the small things
illustration
valentine
work of art
window beauty
 

the small things
These tiny cups are about 1/4" tall.
They might hold a drop of water!
 
 
 
 illustration
My grandsons would love this illustration in the book
Where Have You Been?
written by Margaret Wise Brown.
They love trains!
Illustration by Barbara Cooney.



Valentine



work of art
Morning sun reflected in water creates abstract art.



window beauty
I love everything about this window...
the peeling paint, the architecture, and the lovely flowers.
 
 
One of the things I enjoy about Scavenger Hunt Sunday is how often the prompts have me out looking for things that I don't normally photograph. There's always something more to learn about photography.

18 comments:

  1. Your photos are amazing! The bird book is lovely, the sweet little cups...all of it. I am so glad to have found your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all of these, I especially like the little heart string. They are just sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! Your "work of art" is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice set of photos and your presentation is lovely. The work of art is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it great to look for things you normally wouldn't? It helps me over plateaus a lot. Love those last two images. My mom would love those tiny pitchers. She loves little things. Happy day Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good! I especially like Work of Art.
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice photo set. I can see why you like the window. I am very fond of the work of art. Nicely done. Have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh these are WoNdErFuL!!!!!
    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your morning sun reflection! The sun has taken on the shape of a silhouette of a face. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds for the prompts! I like that window, too. I especially like the sun's reflection - a "natural" work of art

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots, I miss reading the Margaret Wise Brown books. They were wonderful but she was certainly unconventional.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your set is wonderful.
    Those are teeny tiny cups and so cute.
    The Valentine shot is lovely.
    Great work of art in the nature shot and my favorite,
    That lovely window scene.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like the Sunday Scavenger Hunts are a great thing for you. It is so nice to be pushed a little to photography new things.

    ReplyDelete
  14. really great shots cathy! i'm always amazed at how a prompt can push me to photograph something new.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful set! I love each one, though my favorite (hard to choose) is probably Illustration. That was cleverly done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!