100 Day Project 2021

Monday, October 1, 2012

{in the picture} ~ September 2012

In The Picture
 
The theme this month for {in the picture} was taking shots from a new perspective. If you take the majority of your images in color, try black and white. If your take mostly your feet, try your hands. You get the picture, try something different. I didn't know what to do. I've done black and white, color, hands, feet;  a little bit of everything! I finally decided I'd show you my favorite side, my photography side! I put my trusty little point and shoot camera on the tripod, set the 10 second timer, and ran back and forth!

 my camera ~ Sony A55
 
 
 Getting down is easy, getting back up is not so easy!! 
 
 
me and my shadow 


classic pose

I saved the most unusual for last!!
A once in a life time shot!!
Totally unplanned!!
A little shocked when I saw it on the computer!!
It's me reflected in....
 a donkey's eye!!
 
I visited a pumpkin patch this weekend which had a petting zoo. I was trying to take a close-up picture of the donkey's eye. I never dreamed what would really show up!  I took a little artist license and blew out the background leaving only the eye!

 
That's it for another month!!
Yea!  I'm still keeping my goal of four a month!!

8 comments:

  1. what a great idea! love, love seeing you in these photos. oh and i love the new look to your blog and that wonderful header image!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for self-portraits - the photographer in action! And don't you love it when an image is such a delightful surprise - like your eye reflection shot? One of the best things about this art form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are wonderful and the last one is amazing! thanks for linking up this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The donkey's eye reflection is fantastic, Cathy! I like the first shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. Self portraits are never easy- but you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your interpretation of new perspectives and great to see you at work! The last shot is truly amazing, well done for spotting it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that last photo is a gem! Nice set of photos ... I felt like I was behind the camera photographing you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!