It only got here this morning,
but it finally arrived.
Today is the official first day of Autumn!
It doesn't feel like fall here in Arkansas. We're still in the 90's with lots of humidity. Except for the first picture below, I had to dig through my archives for the pictures I used for this post. I do see a little cooler weather in the forecast. I must be patient and know that it will come. I am so ready for fall and what it brings.
To celebrate this fine day, I wrote this list.
Things I Love About Fall
1. the brilliant golds, yellows, reds, and oranges
2. leaves silently floating to the ground
3. putting on my boots and going for a hike
4. pumpkins of varied colors and sizes
5. spectacular mums
6. leaves drying and curling
7. visiting the pumpkin patch
8. acorns hitting the tin barn roof
9. bringing out fall decorations
10. gathering bits and pieces of nature
I enjoy making lists and this one I'm exceptionally fond of. I write my lists in my Journal of Lists notebook. If you'd like to know more about it, drop over to Focusing On Life where I'm posting today.